South London’s Finest Pizzeria
A Taste of Sicily
Fresh On Your Plate
Fresh Sicilian Ingredients
In all our food
Real Sicilian Pizza
Cooked Fresh Everyday
Emporio Terre Siciliane Bianco – 175ml: £3.80, 250ml: £4.80, bottle: £11.90
A delightful blend of 2 native Sicilian grape varieties; Inzolia & Catarratto. Crisp and dry. Well balanced with soft supple flavours.
Corvo Bianco lgt – Bottle: £16.90
One of Sicily’s most famous white wines. Full-bodied with an intense perfume, fruity with scents of apple and acacia flowers.
Grillo Branciaforti’lgt – £17.90
A native Sicilian grape variety where the grapes are harvested early to enhance the freshness and minerality. Citrus and floral notes abound in bouquet with an intensive and persistent mouth feel.
La Corte Rosato 175ml: £3.90, 250ml: 4.90, bottle: £12.90
Bright pink, full of character with a rich ripe palate and refreshing finish.
- Prosecco ‘Collevento 921′ Doc bottle: £17.90
- A delicate note of freshly-baked bread is the first to emerge, followed notes of apple, pear and peach, alongside refined impressions of rose petals and acacia blossoms. Fresh and full flavoured with an appealing acidity on the finish. Eminently drinkable.
- Emporio Terre Siciliane Rosso 175ml: £3.80 250ml: £4.80, bottle: £17.90
- Pleasant easy drinking wine. Dry and fruity with good body. Nero d’Avola & Merlot.
- Corvo Rosso lgt bottle: £16.90
- Sicily’s most famous wine and deservedly so. A dry, smooth, ruby red wine with a medium-full body, good fruit and rich velvety flavours.
- Montepulaciano ‘5 Senses’ Doc bottle: £17.90
- Made from 100% Montepulciano grapes, a robust and full-bodied dry red wine, wonderfully rounded with a rich, deep ruby colour, full soft black cherry flavours and damson fruit aromas.
- Chianti ‘Straccali’ Docg bottle: £19.90
- This delightful ruby red coloured wine is made from the fruity Sangiovese grape variety. Full in body with good fruit and pleasant tannins.
- Nero d’Avola ‘Danzante’ (Organic) Doc bottle: £22.90
- Made from 100% Organic grown grapes from the territory of Mazara del Vallo. Rich ruby red ini colour, with an intense bouquet of vanilla, red berry fruits and a hint of liquorice. The flavour is full, tannic, well balanced and full with a pleasing aftertaste. Superb!
- Cannonau di Sardenga ‘Neptente’ Doc bottle £22.90
- This full bodied, velvety smooth Cannonau hails from the Island of Sardinia but is better known for its alternative grape name Grenache. Produced from the best selection of Cannonau grapes selected from the sunny vineyards of the town Oliena.
- Ruby red in colour with an almost light orange granet. Superb structure with aromas and flavours of black cherry and raspberry, finishing off with a warm and tannic enveloping mouth-feel.
- Limoncello – £3.50
- Amaro del Capo – £3.50
- Grappa – £3.50
- Indianello – £3.50
- Moretti 33cl – £3.50
- Birra Messina 33cl – £3.90
Artisanal Italian Beers
- Dorita 4.5% – 33cl Bottle £5.45 75cl Bottle £9.95
- A brilliant blonde coloured beer with delicate and lasting froth and a lightly appearance with luminous aspect. An intense aroma, with a pleasingly floral fragrance. Light bodied, mildly fizzy, a balanced dry taste strongly flavoured and lingering aftertaste, scented by the hop.
- Sophie 5.5% – 33cl Bottle £5.95 75cl Bottle £10.95
- A ruby coloured velvety beer with abundant compact froth. A mild fruity aroma. A full bodied, mildly fizzy beer with a soft decidedly delicate taste of hops. With a lingering liquorice scent.